02 Feb CATIA Solutions Engineer
CATIA Solutions Engineer
Location: CA or WA
magine new horizons….
Are you highly motivated, driven to achieve goals, team-oriented, ready to take advantage of unique opportunities and dedicated to customer satisfaction? Then you have come to the right place! As an employee of XD Innovation, you’ll join a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy great career opportunities; be provided with training and education opportunities that you’ll need to succeed; and work on some of the most interesting software projects, helping everyone from various organizations work smarter.
Joining our team, you will take the role of Presales Engineer / Solution Consultant, leading complex pre-sales activities in support of our major accounts (Automotive & Transportation, Aerospace & Defense, Industrial Equipment) and prospects. You will work to identify client pains and opportunities and define solutions that enable our clients to fulfill their strategies.
- Explain, demonstrate and prove the value of 3DS Solutions to our clients through technical expertise to support the revenue sales plan, especially for CATIA and 3DEXPERIENCE solutions.
- Transfer skills by sharing technical knowledge internally and/or to clients.
- Deliver accurate demonstrations and proof of concepts.
- Explain, demonstrate and prove the values of 3DS Solutions to customers through your technical expertise in order to reach sales targets.
- Identify and qualify key opportunities from a technical point of view.
- Manage pre/post-sales activities to prove the value of our solutions and finalize on-boarding of new offers in line with business plans (demo, benchmark, proof of concept, best practices, implementation tools and implementation environments).
- Present solution architecture and project value roadmap to support executive presentations.
- Collaborate with sales team through project support on selected major accounts.
- Deliver solution architecture studies and evaluate technical risk to assess opportunity in line with architecture methodology.
- Contribute to answer Request For Information / Request For Proposal by implementing solution architecture.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the team on your core expertise (CATIA & 3DEXPERIENCE).
- Share customers knowledge and functional specifications with internal & external teams
- Enhance Transition Skill transfer related to migration and coexistence scenarios.
- Enhance Process based Skill transfer related to selected major industry verticals and solutions.
Please send your resume with the job title “Senior Solution Architect” to firstname.lastname@example.org.